GK & GK Coach Video Analysis
The position of goalkeeper in football is, in all probability, the one that needs the highest degree of specialization. And the role of video analysis is extremely important in meeting this need. PGK offers goalkeeper training & match analysis, and goalkeeper coaches session analysis to help guide and educate goalkeepers & goalkeeper coaches alike.
Goalkeeper training video analysis – This will focus heavily on analyzing the technical aspects of the position. We will go through the training session you send us, edit it, and then hold a zoom call with you to cover our analysis and give our coaching view on what we feel you can improve on, your strengths and an overall assessment.
Goalkeeper coach session video analysis – We will go through the training session you send us, it is important that we can hear your coaching points on the video, edit it and then hold a zoom call with you to cover our analysis and give our coaching view on how we feel we can assist/guild you. We will give our feedback on the overall session, content and structure, flow to the session, areas of improvement, and the next steps.
Goalkeeper match video analysis – This will be a overall analysis of a game you send to us broken down into: in possession (with ball), out of possession (defending the goal) and transition (positioning/connection to team) . We will go edit the game you send us and then hold a zoom call with you to cover our analysis and give our coaching view on what we feel you can improve on, your strengths and an overall assessment.
- Sign up below, choosing the type of analysis you would like and the level you play/coach at
- Send us you video using “We transfer” or through a file sharing platform of your choice (.MP4 or .MOV)
- We will watch and analyze the video, then send a Zoom link when it is completed (5-7 days)
- You can add an additional zoom meeting and/or a copy of the edited video at check out below
- Please send high quality video
- Video taken from a higher elevation is always better for match footage
- For technical feedback for both match and training analysis the goalkeepers actions need to be clear – zoomed in for match footage – taken close up for training footage
- Goalkeeper coaches sessions video should have sound – a session plan would aid in analyzing the session deeper
- Send video to Paul@performancegoalkeeping.com using “We transfer” Click HERE